Clinic will concentrate on the following:
– Aggressive Ball Handling
– Being explosive to the basket
– Different moves, with change of speeds and directions
– Creating space with and without the ball
– Correct footwork techniques
– Fast Break Transition work
– AND: 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and 5 on 5 game situations
The clinic is designed to concentrate on refining guard play. The focus will be on making the player a more proficient ball handler and increasing explosiveness on the offensive end. Emphasis will be placed on perimeter play, which includes offensive moves, shooting, ball handing, footwork, and defense. Campers will also get the chance to put all of these techniques into game situations. Starting with 1 on 1 concepts, to 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and finally 5 on 5 scenarios.
NOTE: Campers are required to bring their own basketball.
Questions: Contact the organizer below.