Saturday: August 5
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
3rd-8th Grades, Boys & Girls Divisions
$100 per team
As part of our continued effort to provide competitive play opportunities in a smaller format environment, our 4×4 tournament will be played on shorter, 65-foot courts. Similar to our 3×3 tournaments, 4×4 is designed to foster good spacing and body/ball movement, allow more touches per game for each player, and expose young players to the fundamentals of man-to-man defense.
NFHS Rules apply with the following exceptions:
- Games will consist of two (2) 15-minute halves, running clock. Clock will stop the last minute of each half if game is within 15 points.
- Each team receives one (1) 30-second timeout per half.
- Overtime is 1-minute stop clock until a team wins. No sudden death rule.
- One additional timeout per overtime. Timeouts do not carry over.
- Teams must have a minimum of five (5) players and maximum of eight (8)
- Game time is forfeit time. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All games will be played on 60ft long x 45ft wide court.
- 4th thru 8th grade divisions will be played on a ten-foot (10ft) basket.
- TEAMS HAVE TO PLAY MAN TO MAN DEFENSE
** Space is limited! **
To Register, contact Tournament Director, Mark Vear.
* FOR MORE QUESTIONS CONTACT KBT–
email@example.com or 210-269-6269.